How to Stop Low Ball Offers
Live Webinars for Personal Injury Attorneys and Doctors:
How to Stop Low Ball Offers!
Injury Victims Supported by Doctors and Lawyers Working Together!
How to Stop Low Ball Offers and Win Policy Limit Awards for the Minor Impact Soft Tissue Spinal Injury!
1. How to Document the Top 5 Financial Driver Categories!
2. The Doctors Documentation Necessary to Defend Against the Preexisting Injury Argument.
3. The Doctors Documentation Necessary to Defend Against the Low Property Damage Argument.
4. Financial Claims Worksheet: How to Convert the Doctors Documentation into 4 Distinct Injury Awards Leading to a Policy Limit Award.
(the code for the opt in and video I will send you in the future will go here)
This Presentation Brought to You By Your Local Networking Doctor:
Dr. David DePaolis
Bloomfield Spine and Injury
135 Bloomfield Avenue – Suite L.
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Short authority statement
· Short authority statement
· Short authority statement
The 7 Injury Award Topics Outline:
1. How to Document the Top 5 Financial Drivers Including 14 Objective Findings, Impairments and Loss of Activities of Daily Living!
2. The 4 Categories of the Doctors Documentation to Defend the Patient and Injury Claim!
3. The 12 Documentation Categories to a Successful Narrative Report, Deposition or Trial Testimony!
4. How the Doctors Documentation Determines the 4 Types of Insurance Award Offers!
5. The Documentation Necessary to Support 4 Distinct Injury Awards Leading to a Policy Limit Award!
6. How the 12 Documentation Categories of the Narrative Report Sets Up the Injury Award!
7. The Doctors Necessary Documentation and 12 Steps to Support a Successful Deposition or Trial Testimony Outcome!
Deposition and Testimony Topics Include:
· The 12 Categories of Documentation for a Deposition or Trial Testimony
· The Common Preemptive Strikes to Diminish the Defense Arguments.
· How to Establish the Doctors Authority
· How to Establish the Patients Credibility
· How to Use the Science of the 3 Phases of Healing to Determine Impairment
· How to Explain the Patients Painful Restrictions Using the Science of the 3 Phases of Healing.
· How to Justify and Apportion Preexisting Injuries.
Supplemental Categories Include:
· How to Use Injury Magnifiers
· How to Use the Difference Between Subjective, Hybrid and Objective Evidence to Support Your Injury Claim.
· How Documentation of Active, Passive and Joint Motion is the Foundation of the Injury Award.
· Why Activity of Daily Living Impairment Indexes Must Be Documented in the Passive Overpressure Range of Motion and Not Active Range of Motion.
· How to Use the Science of the 3 Phases of Healing to Support Impairments and Restricted Activities of Daily Living.